How to hire an Electrician in Queenstown
1) Ask your friends if they have any recommendations for great Queenstown Electricians, word of mouth and a proven track record is often the most reliable source of information.
2) Ask your builder or other tradespeople if they recommend a Queenstown Electrician.
3) Google search for Queenstown Electrical services and review portfolios, previous clients and any testimonials.
4) Look for the Master Electrician badge – are they registered?
5) Look for their mission statement or set of principles – what can they guarantee you in terms of service and quality? Do they offer a Master Electrician $10,000 guarantee?
6) Inquire with a number of different Queenstown Electricians and get an estimate or quote. (RLS offers free quotes)
7) When analysing quotes, which Queenstown Electrician offered the most prompt and friendly service? Take this into consideration as well as the final price. Also ask about which lighting and electrical products they can source for you at a great price.
8) Confirm quote and agree upon an approximate start date, payment schedule and completion date.
9) Be sure to get your electrical work signed off so that you can apply for your final building consent.
10) If you are happy with the service you received, pass it on! Submit a testimonial or tell your friends so that others find it easier to find a quality Queenstown electrician too
Talk to Blair today about a competitive quote for all your electrical services. Call 027 275 3749